Our going commitment
In this new landscape we find ourselves in having to live alongside the pandemic, we want to reassure our guests that we will not become complacent in our efforts to keep guests and staff safe. If you are feeling nervous ahead of a visit or wish to discuss our COVID policy and practices, please do not hesitate to get in touch with your local restaurant manager who will be only too happy to help. Click here for contact details.
Our safety measures
- Our staff will be wearing face masks or shields as per government legislation. We promise we are still smiling underneath them!
- We have implemented high frequency cleaning schedules throughout all our restaurants as well as staff hand-sanitising after every guest interaction. There will also be hand sanitiser available for guest use.
It’s all our responsibility
We are all in this together so here are a few polite reminders of your responsibility to ensure your visit is as safe as possible:
- Please wear a facemask to enter the restaurant and when you are away from your table. You may remove your mask when seated.
- If you or one of your party are feeling unwell or have COVID symptoms please do not enter the building.
- We have provided hand sanitiser in the restaurant facilities, including toilets – please use them.
- Hand washing is key – wash for at least 30 seconds.