OUR COMMITMENTS TO OUR GUESTS AND STAFF
We’re so delighted we can welcome guests again. You’ll still receive the same great food, service and atmosphere you know and love from us, but there are some of the changes to note for your visit:
• There will be reduced seating capacity so that we can adhere to social distancing guidelines, and we will only be accepting guests with reservations. This is both so we can control capacity and so that we can track all guests via booking details should the government require it
• Our staff will be wearing face masks or shields as per government guidelines. We promise we are still smiling underneath them!
• We have implemented high frequency cleaning schedules throughout all our restaurants as well as staff hand-sanitising after every guest interaction. There will also be hand sanitiser available for guest use
Whilst we are all still getting used to the new normal here are some helpful reminders of your responsibility to ensure your visit is as safe as possible:
• If you or one of your party are feeling unwell or have symptoms such as a high temperature, new continuous cough or changes to your taste or smell – please do not enter the building
• We have provided hand sanitiser upon entering the building and whilst in the restaurant facilities, including toilets – please use them
• Please respect social distancing, especially with other diners
• Hand washing is key – wash for at least 30 seconds
All these new systems may take a little longer than usual and we are grateful for your patience whilst we undergo these changes.